PTU M.Sc IT 1st Semester Paper 2012 Java Programming Punjab Technical University Exam 2012 1st Sem Java Programming Test September and March Question Paper Free Download Punjab Technical University Java Programming Question Papers 2012 PTU M.Sc IT 1st Semester Question Paper 2012 for all students Previous Year old Past Papers of PTU M.Sc IT 1st Sem Paper 2012 Java Programming Punjab Technical University September 2012 and March 2012 Exam M.Sc IT 1st Semester Sample Model Question Papers Free Download PDF
2. Describe operator precedence and associativity iii Java.
3. Explain object oriented concepts in Java.
4. Write a program in Java to create a user defined Exception.
5. Describe the various forms of implementing interfaces. Give examples of Java code for each case.
6. How does Java differ from C++?
7. Give an example to show the declaration of Variables ‘?How will you assign values to these variables ?
8. Write a program to explain the concept of inheritance.
9. Differentiate between methods overloading and method overrichng with an example.
10. Discuss the different levels of access protection in Java
11. How is an array created in java’? What are the different ways to initialize an array?
12. Explain the use of priority in threads in Java with an example
13. Describe the different stages in the life cycle of an applet. Distinguish between init( ) and start( ) methods.
PTU M.Sc IT 1st Sem Paper 2012 Java Programming