GSHSEB 10th Science and Tech Question Paper March 2013 (Old Course) Free Download
GSHSEB Class 10th Science and Tech Question Paper March 2013 (Old Course), GSHSEB Delhi Class 10th (X) March 2013 (Old Course) Science and Tech Question Paper GSHSEB Class X Science and Tech Question Paper March 2013 (Old Course) outside Delhi Students Free Download GSHSEB 10th – X Science and Tech Question Paper for Foreign Students with Answers and Solution March 2013 (Old Course) GSHSEB Board Exam Papers for Class 10 (X) std GSHSEB March 2013 (Old Course) Science and Tech Question Bank with Full Details.
Science and Tech
Time : 60 minutes
Maximum Marks : 50
1. In Electrolytic refining for purification of metals, there always occurs……… at cathode.
(A) Oxidation (B) Ionization
(C) None of the given three. (D) Reduction
2. In ‘Hall-Heroult method, which substance is used to bring down the
(A) Cryolite (B) Bauxite
(C) Limonite (D) Copper Sulphate
3. …………..is used in the chemical production of Methanol and
(A) Ammonia (B) Hydrogen
(C) Calcium (D) Sulphur
4. The ornaments contain……… parts gold and 4 parts of mixture of
Copper or Silver, then the ornaments are called as of 20 carat gold.
(A) 22 (B) 18
(C) 20 (D) 24
5. Scientist……… discovered the “laws of Planetary motion.”
(A) Feynman (B) Johan Kepler
(C) Rutherford (D) K. Ericson
Similar Pages ………
GSHSEB Question Papers 2014 Previous Year Old PapersPunjab Technical University Exam Last 10 Years Sample Model Question Bank Free