PTU Mass Com B.Sc MM Paper 2012 Sound Editing Punjab Technical University Exam 2012 Sound Editing Test September and March Question Paper Free Download Punjab Technical University Sound Editing Question Papers 2012 PTU Mass Com B.Sc MM Question Paper 2012 for all students Previous Year old Past Papers of PTU Mass Com B.Sc MM Paper 2012 Sound Editing Punjab Technical University September 2012 and March 2012 Exam Mass Com B.Sc MM Sample Model Question Papers Free Download PDF
2. What do you mean “Level Zoom” in sound Forge?
3. What are the uses of various sound editing applications?
4. What is the function of “Volume Envelope” and “Pan Envelope”?
5. What is the use of “Play as Sample Mode” in Transport?
6. How mark in and out help us in editing sound file in sound forge?
7. What is the role of edit tempo?
8. What are the cycles in a sound file?
9. What do you mean overview Bar” in Sound Forge?
10. What is the use of Noise Gate. Smooth Enhance?
11. What are Templates and how Templates are useful in saving audio file?
12. How “Graphic”. “Para graphic” and “Parametric” Equalizers are different from each other?
1 3. What is difference between “PaniExpand” and “Time Stretch”?
PTU Mass Com B.Sc MM Paper 2012 Sound Editing