PTU M.Tech Paper 2012 Wireless and Mobile Communication Punjab Technical University Exam 2012 Wireless and Mobile Communication Test September and March Question Paper Free Download Punjab Technical University Wireless and Mobile Communication Question Papers 2012 PTU M.Tech Question Paper 2012 for all students Previous Year old Past Papers of PTU M.Tech Paper 2012 Wireless and Mobile Communication Punjab Technical University September 2012 and March 2012 Exam M.Tech Sample Model Question Papers Free Download PDF
Wireless and Mobile Communication
- Describe the various layers of TCP/IP protocol in detail. Discuss also the IP addressing. With examples.
- List some transmission problems in case of transmitting data.
- Describe various types of trade-offs that can be accomplished by using an error-correcting code.
- Design an (n,k) single parity code that will detect all 1-, 3-,5-, and 7- error patterns in a block. Show the values of n and k, and find the probability of an undetected block error if the probability of channel symbol error is 10.2.
- Explain the difference between slow hopping and fast hopping in spread spectrum modulation. What is meant by a robust signal.
- Describe the wireless access protocol in detail.
- (a) Describe the important features of wireless LAN technology. Describe the various functions performed by data link layer of CDMA system.
- (a) Discuss some of the applications of CDMA systems.
- I)escribe the services and call flows in GSM.
PTU M.Tech Paper 2012 Wireless and Mobile Communication