PTU M.Tech Paper 2012 Software Engineering Methodologies Punjab Technical University Exam 2012 Software Engineering Methodologies Test September and March Question Paper Free Download Punjab Technical University Software Engineering Methodologies Question Papers 2012 PTU M.Tech Question Paper 2012 for all students Previous Year old Past Papers of PTU M.Tech Paper 2012 Software Engineering Methodologies Punjab Technical University September 2012 and March 2012 Exam M.Tech Sample Model Question Papers Free Download PDF
Software Engineering Methodologies
- What is an iterative model? Discuss the type of situations in which iterative models might lead to difficulties.
- What is modularity? List important properties of a modular system.
- (a) Explain, why the programs which are dvelopcd using evolutionary development model are likely to be difficult to maintain?
- Describe any two size estimation techniques.
- (a) Explain the difference between adaptive software development and dynamic software development methods.
- (b) What is coupling? Explain, why a high degree of coupling among the modules can make the maintenance very difficult?
- Discuss various strategies ot software design. Which strategy is the best design strategy?
- Why do the requirement change SO much? Does SRS help in this case.
- What is the linkage between data flow and ER diagram?
- (b) How does the code inspection hell) Iii verification? Is it different from code walkthrough.
- (a) What are different product metrics and process metrics? What are the problems (luring implementation of metrics in any organization?
- Explain the use case approach of requirement elicitation. What are use case guidelines’? What are its components?
PTU M.Tech Paper 2012 Software Engineering Methodologies