PTU M.Tech Paper 2012 Research Methodology Punjab Technical University Exam 2012 Research Methodology Test September and March Question Paper Free Download Punjab Technical University Research Methodology Question Papers 2012 PTU M.Tech Question Paper 2012 for all students Previous Year old Past Papers of PTU M.Tech Paper 2012 Research Methodology Punjab Technical University September 2012 and March 2012 Exam M.Tech Sample Model Question Papers Free Download PDF
- What are the various approaches to study the research problem and problem formulation. Explain through exampic.
- (a) An Urn contains 6 white, 4 red, and 6 black balls. If 3 balls are drawn at random, find the probability that it contains
(i) one of each color.
(ii) at least one is black.
- (b) A factory produces a certain type of outputs by three types of machines. The respective daily production figures are:
- Machine I : 3000 units; Machine II: 2500 units; Machine III: 4500 units.
- Past experience shows that 1 % of the output produced by machine I is defective. The corresponding fractions of defectiveness for the other two machines arc 1.2% and 2% respectively. An item is drawn at random from the day’s production run and it found to be defective. What is probability that it comes from the output of:
(i) Machine III
(ii) Machine II.
- (a) A bag contain 50 tickets numbered 1 to 50. Three tickets are drawn at random from the bag. What is the probability that the numbers on the selected tickets are in arithmetic progression?
PTU M.Tech Paper 2012 Research Methodology