PTU M.Tech Paper 2012 Production Planning & Control Punjab Technical University Exam 2012 Production Planning & Control Test September and March Question Paper Free Download Punjab Technical University Production Planning & Control Question Papers 2012 PTU M.Tech Question Paper 2012 for all students Previous Year old Past Papers of PTU M.Tech Paper 2012 Production Planning & Control Punjab Technical University September 2012 and March 2012 Exam M.Tech Sample Model Question Papers Free Download PDF
Production Planning & Control
- Explain the role of market surveys in production planning. What is pie-planning? Why is it important to run the manufacturing plant smoothly and what are the activities it covers.
- What is meant by machine and process capability? How process capability can be measured?
- What are the different demand patterns observed in a demand time series? Explain them.
- Explain the various activities covered under Routing. Show the typical route sheet and the information it contains.
- Explain the use of Machine Load Chart and Gantt Chart.
- What are the various functions of Dispatching?
- Explain the following terms: Wage payment card, Job ticket, Inspection card, Material requisition note.
- Discuss the various elements of various cost involved in keeping inventories.
- What is EOQ? How is it calculated. List the assumptions made to calculate economic order quantity.
- Discuss the various strategies, which a company can adopt to run the production smoothly. Discuss hack ordering, in detail.
PTU M.Tech Paper 2012 Production Planning & Control