PTU M.Tech Paper 2012 Pre-Stressed Concrete Structures Punjab Technical University Exam 2012 Pre-Stressed Concrete Structures Test September and March Question Paper Free Download Punjab Technical University Pre-Stressed Concrete Structures Question Papers 2012 PTU M.Tech Question Paper 2012 for all students Previous Year old Past Papers of PTU M.Tech Paper 2012 Pre-Stressed Concrete Structures Punjab Technical University September 2012 and March 2012 Exam M.Tech Sample Model Question Papers Free Download PDF
Pre-Stressed Concrete Structures
- What are the design loads and material strength criteria concerning to limit state design? Explain.
- Ilow do you estimate the width of cracks in pre-stressed concrete members? Explain.
- Enumerate the requirements of end blocks in post-tentioned pre-stressed concrete element.
- What are the different methods of stress analysis in the anchorage zone to obtain the transverse tensile stress distribution in the end block? Give any method in detail.
- Apre-tensioned T—section having a flange width of 1 20() mm and thickness of flange is 150 mm. Width and depth of rib is 300mm and 1500 mm, respectively. The area of tensile steel is 4700 mm2 located at an effective depth of 1 600 mm. Calculate the flexural strength of the tee section. Given = 40 N/mm2, I = 1 600 N/mm2.
- The cross-section of a prestressed concrete beam is rectangular with a width oF 350 mm and an overall depth of 700 mm. The pre—stressing force of 1 80 kN acts at an eceniricity of 1 90 mm. I I the bending and twisting moments at the section are 80 kN-in and 20 kN—m respectively, calculate the maximum principal tensile stresses in the section.
PTU M.Tech Paper 2012 Pre-Stressed Concrete Structures