PTU M.Tech Paper 2012 Non-Conventional Machining Processes Punjab Technical University Exam 2012 Non-Conventional Machining Processes Test September and March Question Paper Free Download Punjab Technical University Non-Conventional Machining Processes Question Papers 2012 PTU M.Tech Question Paper 2012 for all students Previous Year old Past Papers of PTU M.Tech Paper 2012 Non-Conventional Machining Processes Punjab Technical University September 2012 and March 2012 Exam M.Tech Sample Model Question Papers Free Download PDF
Non-Conventional Machining Processes
- Sketch and explain the schematic diagram of AiM system.
- Why different abrasives produce different MRR.
- Discuss the reasons for inaccuracies in AJM process.
- If suppose USM is used for drilling ii hole (under the same machining conditions) in Aluminium and Cast Iron. Which one will have higher depth of the drilled hole and why?
- I Explain the functions of ‘Horn’ in USM.
- What do you understand by ‘transducer’ and ‘magnetostriction effects’?
- Explain various parameters that influence the performance of chemical machining process.
- Write in tabular form the basic differences between chemical and electroc hemical processes.
- Why surface finish obtained in case of chemical machining of alloys is poor’? Explain in brief.
- Discuss the mechanism of material removal in EDM process.
- What are the different ways of gap-flushing used in EDM?
- Discuss the factors influencing the choice of electrode material in EDM. Name the best electrode material forfinish machining a small die made of WC by EDM.
PTU M.Tech Paper 2012 Non-Conventional Machining Processes