PTU M.Tech Paper 2012 Natural language Processing Punjab Technical University Exam 2012 Natural language Processing Test September and March Question Paper Free Download Punjab Technical University Natural language Processing Question Papers 2012 PTU M.Tech Question Paper 2012 for all students Previous Year old Past Papers of PTU M.Tech Paper 2012 Natural language Processing Punjab Technical University September 2012 and March 2012 Exam M.Tech Sample Model Question Papers Free Download PDF
Natural language Processing
- Write an algorithm for parsing a finite-state transducer using the pseudo- code. Explain the algorithm with an example. Also give the merits and demerits of this algorithm.
- How the natural language processing systems are evaluated? Explain. Differentiate between natural language processing and natural language understanding.
- Discuss the following:
- Language as a rule-based system.
- Stochastic Part-of-Speech tagging.
- Write an algorithm for converting an arbitrary context- free grammar into Chomsky normal form. Explain it with a suitable example.
- Describe the following with suitable example:
- Reference resolution.
- Elements of a language.
- Give an algorithm for pronoun resolution and explain it with an example.
- Between the words eat and find which would you expect to be more effective in selection restriction-based sense disambiguation? Why?
- PTU M.Tech Question Papers 2012 Free Download PDF
- PTU M.tech Question Papers Previous Year
- PTU Question Papers Previous Year Papers
- Others Pages..
- Click Here for More Question Paper
PTU M.Tech Paper 2012 Natural language Processing