PTU M.Tech Paper 2012 Microelectronics Technology Punjab Technical University Exam 2012 Microelectronics Technology Test September and March Question Paper Free Download Punjab Technical University Microelectronics Technology Question Papers 2012 PTU M.Tech Question Paper 2012 for all students Previous Year old Past Papers of PTU M.Tech Paper 2012 Microelectronics Technology Punjab Technical University September 2012 and March 2012 Exam M.Tech Sample Model Question Papers Free Download PDF
- Discuss the action of Enhancement mode and depletion mode transistors. Discuss the various thermal aspects of processing in VLSI technology.
- Discuss in detail the production of E-Beam masks.
- Derive the relation for pull-up to pull-down ratio for an n MOS inverter through one or more pass transistors.
- What do you mean by latch-up on C MOS circuits.
- Draw the stick diagram and mask layout for an 8:1 n MOS inverter circuit. Both the input and output paints should be on the polysilicon layer.
- Describe the double metal single poiy silicon CMOS process. An off chip capacitance load of 5pF is to be driven from:
- 11 MOS inverters. Set out suitable arrangements giving appropriate channel L:W ratios and dimensions. Calculate the number of inverter stages required and the delay exhibited by the overall arrangement driving the 5pF load.
- What are super buffers? Explain.
- Construct a stick diagram for an MOS or C MOS full adder circuit.
PTU M.Tech Paper 2012 Microelectronics Technology