PTU M.Tech Paper 2012 Metal Forming Punjab Technical University Exam 2012 Metal Forming Test September and March Question Paper Free Download Punjab Technical University Metal Forming Question Papers 2012 PTU M.Tech Question Paper 2012 for all students Previous Year old Past Papers of PTU M.Tech Paper 2012 Metal Forming Punjab Technical University September 2012 and March 2012 Exam M.Tech Sample Model Question Papers Free Download PDF
- Discuss the Von Mises and maximum shear stress criterion which are used to predict the onset of yielding in ductile metals.
- Explain why different stress-strain curve is used for hot and cold working.
- Derive the expression of roll pressure for flat strip rolling in the leading and lagging zone.
- What are the various process variables which control the rolling process?
- Derive the expression for rolling torque acting on the rolls, assuming all the possible parameters.
- Define drawability. Discuss the various factors that effect drawability.
- Discuss the different variables that affect the deep drawing process.
- Discuss graphically the effect of lubrication on deformation in extrusion process.
- Derive an expression of work done in deforming a metal in extruding a bar of length, L and section, A. Assume any required parameter.
- Compare in light of concept, advantages and disadvantages the various methods of tube drawing.
- Discuss the various parameters that affect the process of tube drawing.
PTU M.Tech Paper 2012 Metal Forming