PTU M.Tech Paper 2012 Management of Production Systems Punjab Technical University Exam 2012 Management of Production Systems Test September and March Question Paper Free Download Punjab Technical University Management of Production Systems Question Papers 2012 PTU M.Tech Question Paper 2012 for all students Previous Year old Past Papers of PTU M.Tech Paper 2012 Management of Production Systems Punjab Technical University September 2012 and March 2012 Exam M.Tech Sample Model Question Papers Free Download PDF
Management of Production Systems
- Explain the main functional elements of a system.
- Differentiate between a manufacturing and a service system.
- What is motivation. Explain the role of motivation in improving the employee satisfaction.
- Establish a relationship between Quality and Productivity.
- Describe the concept of Zero Inventory.
- What is the need of simulation in problem solving.
- Explain with an example any quantitative technique used for problem solving.
- Explain enterprise resource planning and describe how it is different from MRP I and MRP
- Explain the increasing complexity in distribution and production due to Iibcralisation, prioritization and globalization of Indian Industry.
- Sketch and explain a man machine system for human integration.
- Explain the role of computers in the following :
(a) human Resource Development
(b) Management Information System
(d Industrial dynamics
PTU M.Tech Paper 2012 Management of Production Systems