PTU M.Tech Paper 2012 JIG Fixture and Die Design Punjab Technical University Exam 2012 JIG Fixture and Die Design Test September and March Question Paper Free Download Punjab Technical University JIG Fixture and Die Design Question Papers 2012 PTU M.Tech Question Paper 2012 for all students Previous Year old Past Papers of PTU M.Tech Paper 2012 JIG Fixture and Die Design Punjab Technical University September 2012 and March 2012 Exam M.Tech Sample Model Question Papers Free Download PDF
JIG Fixture and Die Design
- What are the benefits of using jigs and fixtures?
- What are the various classifications of limits and fits?
- Explain with suitable diagrams the method of locating the work piece from cylinder and profile.
- Explain the Principles for the selection of clamping devices.
- Describe the working of the following with suitable diagrams. Quick action clamps Magnetic clamping
- Explain diagrammatically the use of renewable bushes used in jigs. Explain the construction details of the Leaf and Latch type of jig with suitable diagram.
- What do mean by indexing. Explain the working of any one type ol Rotary Indexing mechanism.
- With a suitable diagram explain the construction requirements for universal jigs.
- What are the essential requirements for designing a milling fixture’?
- Explain with suitable diagram the construction details of face milling fixture for round parts.
- Explain with suitable diagram the working of the boring and facing foxfire.
PTU M.Tech Paper 2012 JIG Fixture and Die Design