PTU M.Tech Paper 2012 EHV AC Transmission Punjab Technical University Exam 2012 EHV AC Transmission Test September and March Question Paper Free Download Punjab Technical University EHV AC Transmission Question Papers 2012 PTU M.Tech Question Paper 2012 for all students Previous Year old Past Papers of PTU M.Tech Paper 2012 EHV AC Transmission Punjab Technical University September 2012 and March 2012 Exam M.Tech Sample Model Question Papers Free Download PDF
EHV AC Transmission
- What is meant by ‘extra high voltage’ (EHV? Distinguish between high voltage (IIV), extra high voltage (EHV) and ‘ultra high voltage’ (UHV) based on operating voltages. Why is large amount of power ovr a given length of line transmitted at very’ high voltages-discuss.
- Discuss thermal ratings of underground cables for EHV system. Discuss current capacity and thermal resistance of high voltage cables and explain how does breakdown of cables takes place due to thermal in stability.
- What are circuit breakers and what are their functions? Give classification of circuit breakers used for high voltages. Give constructional details and operating principle of a SF4r1 — circuit breakers with its advantages and disadvantages.
- 1)iscuss Transient overvoltages and insulation coordination-problems in hi IV AC transmission.
- Describe various aspects of main design considerations of EHV AC transmission system.
- What do you mean by voltage gradients of line conductors in EHV AC transmission system. Define corona and suggest formula for estimating coronalosses for 1H1 iV1ines.
PTU M.Tech Paper 2012 EHV AC Transmission