PTU M.Tech Paper 2012 Diagnostic Maintenance and Monitoring Punjab Technical University Exam 2012 Diagnostic Maintenance and Monitoring Test September and March Question Paper Free Download Punjab Technical University Diagnostic Maintenance and Monitoring Question Papers 2012 PTU M.Tech Question Paper 2012 for all students Previous Year old Past Papers of PTU M.Tech Paper 2012 Diagnostic Maintenance and Monitoring Punjab Technical University September 2012 and March 2012 Exam M.Tech Sample Model Question Papers Free Download PDF
Diagnostic Maintenance and Monitoring
- Bring out the difference between ‘predictive’ and ‘preventive’ maintenance techniques.
- Discuss the impact of maintenance cost on overall cost of production.
- After collecting the.failure or repair data, the next step is to fit a theoretical distribution. Discuss the procedure being followed for fitting the theoretical distribution for the data.
- Enlist the various time dependent theoretical distributions used in analysing failure processes. Discuss the significance of parameters used in defining the ‘weibull distribution’.
- What is the meaning of ‘non destructive testing’? What are its benefits and iitations? Discuss in detail the ‘ultrasonic testing’ used in NDT.
- What is the mechanism of failure due to fracture? Discuss the various types of fractures that lead to failure of materials.
- What is the phenomenon of ‘creep’? How creep test is carried out?
- Describe in detail the following predictive testing and inspection technologies / approaches:
- Vibration Monitoring and Analysis
- Discuss the ten indices that can be used to evaluate the performance of maintenance organisalion in a large factory.
- Explain the sa1int features of design out maintenance.
PTU M.Tech Paper 2012 Diagnostic Maintenance and Monitoring