PTU M.Tech Paper 2012 Computer Aided Design and Manufacturing Punjab Technical University Exam 2012 Computer Aided Design and Manufacturing Test September and March Question Paper Free Download Punjab Technical University Computer Aided Design and Manufacturing Question Papers 2012 PTU M.Tech Question Paper 2012 for all students Previous Year old Past Papers of PTU M.Tech Paper 2012 Computer Aided Design and Manufacturing Punjab Technical University September 2012 and March 2012 Exam M.Tech Sample Model Question Papers Free Download PDF
Computer Aided Design and Manufacturing
- Describe the history and evolution of CAD/CAM.
- Explain the role of Computer Integrated Manufacturing in Modern Industries.
- Name and explain input and output devices used in CAD hardware.
- Describe the functions of a operating system.
- Explain how a mainframe computer is different from a DC.
- Describe the working of a GUI with some examples.
- Differentiate between wire frame modelling and surface modelling.
- Discuss the applications of CAD/CAM in any automobile industry.
- Explain the following NC motion control systems
(A) Point to point.
(B) Straight cut.
PTU M.Tech Paper 2012 Computer Aided Design and Manufacturing