PTU M.Tech Paper 2012 Advanced Power System Analysis Punjab Technical University Exam 2012 Advanced Power System Analysis Test September and March Question Paper Free Download Punjab Technical University Advanced Power System Analysis Question Papers 2012 PTU M.Tech Question Paper 2012 for all students Previous Year old Past Papers of PTU M.Tech Paper 2012 Advanced Power System Analysis Punjab Technical University September 2012 and March 2012 Exam M.Tech Sample Model Question Papers Free Download PDF
Advanced Power System Analysis
- What is the main information obtained from load flow study? Differentiate between voltage controlled bus and swing bus.
- List the three major problems encountered in symmetrical steady-state operation of a power system.
- The inertia constants of two groups of machines, which do not swing together, are M, and M,. Find equivalent inertia constant of the system.
- Discuss the step by step method of foimation of Y bus
- A station operating at 33 kV is divided into two sections A and B
- interconnected through a reactor X. Section A has three generators each
- 15 MVA having 15% reactance. Section B is fed from a grid through a
- 75 MVA transformer with 8% reactance. The circuit breakers have a
- rupturing capacity of 750 MVA. Find the reactance ofreactorXto prevent
- the breakers being overloaded if a 3-ph fault occurs on outgoing feeder connected to A.
- Explain in brief the procedure for formulation of Y using singular bus
- transformation. Derive necessary equations.
- The Z method is very suitable for fault studies on large systems. Why?
PTU M.Tech Paper 2012 Advanced Power System Analysis