PTU M.Tech Paper 2012 Advanced Mathematics Punjab Technical University Exam 2012 Advanced Mathematics Test September and March Question Paper Free Download Punjab Technical University Advanced Mathematics Question Papers 2012 PTU M.Tech Question Paper 2012 for all students Previous Year old Past Papers of PTU M.Tech Paper 2012 Advanced Mathematics Punjab Technical University September 2012 and March 2012 Exam M.Tech Sample Model Question Papers Free Download PDF
- LetXbe a discrete random variable denoting the number of appearing in a single throw of a fair die. Let E(X = p. Prove that P [IA’ — 81 > 2.5] <0.47.
- Determine the expected number of families to have
- (1)2 boys and 2 girls (ii) at least one boy (iii) no girls (iv) at most 2 girls, out of 800 families with 4 children each. Assume equal probabilities for boys and girls.
- Determine the probability distribution of the number of bad eggs in a box of 6 chosen at random, if 10% of eggs are bad, in a large consignment.
- Assume that 50% of all engineering students are good in mathematics. Determine the probabilities that among 18 engineering students
- (I) exactly 10 (ii) at least 10, are good in mathematics.
PTU M.Tech Paper 2012 Advanced Mathematics