PTU M.Tech Paper 2012 Advanced Electronics Machines Punjab Technical University Exam 2012 Advanced Electronics Machines Test September and March Question Paper Free Download Punjab Technical University Advanced Electronics Machines Question Papers 2012 PTU M.Tech Question Paper 2012 for all students Previous Year old Past Papers of PTU M.Tech Paper 2012 Advanced Electronics Machines Punjab Technical University September 2012 and March 2012 Exam M.Tech Sample Model Question Papers Free Download PDF
Advanced Electronics Machines
- With the help of dq transformation, draw and explain the phasor diagrams of a salient pole synchronous machine for both motor and generator cases under steady state.
- Briefly discuss a test to measure Xd and Xq of a salient pole synchronous machine.
- Discuss how with the help of Park’s transformation equations in a, b, c variables are transformed to d, q, o variables.
- A salient pole synchronous generator has the following per unit parameters X =l.2,X =0.8,R =0.025 d q U
- Compute the excitation voltage on per unit basis when the generator is delivering rated KVA at rated voltage and at power factor 0.8 leading.
- Develop the 3-phase synchronous generator phasor diagram under transient conditions and derive its transient power angle characteristics. Discuss the effect of neglecting the transient saliency.
- For a cylindrical rotor synchronous machine m is the maximum power it can deliver. What should be the initial value of the load so that sudden increase of load to 0.9 P does not destablise the machine?
- Determine the maximum power that can be supplied by a salient pole synchronous generator to an infinite bus of 1 p.u. voltage and the corresponding current and power factor, when its excitation voltage is 1.4 pu. The armature resistance is negligible and direct axis and quadrature axis synchronous ractances are respectively 1.2 p.u and 0.8 p.u.
PTU M.Tech Paper 2012 Advanced Electronics Machines