PTU M.Tech Paper 2012 Advance software Engineering Punjab Technical University Exam 2012 Advance software Engineering Test September and March Question Paper Free Download Punjab Technical University Advance software Engineering Question Papers 2012 PTU M.Tech Question Paper 2012 for all students Previous Year old Past Papers of PTU M.Tech Paper 2012 Advance software Engineering Punjab Technical University September 2012 and March 2012 Exam M.Tech Sample Model Question Papers Free Download PDF
Advance software Engineering
- a)low iterative enhancement model is helpful during maintenance? Explain various stage cycles of this model.
- (b) Discuss prototype model. What is the effect of designing a prototype on the overall cost of the project?
- List some of the desirable characteristics of a good SRS document. Discuss the relative advantages of formal requirement specifications. List important issues which an SRS must address.
- (a) What are the objectives of software design’? How do we transform an informal design into a detailed design?
- (b) What is cohesion? What problems are likely to arise if modules have low cohesion?
- (a) Why are control components necessary in conventional software and are generally not required in object oriented software’?
- (b) Define module coupling. Explain different type of coupling.
- (a) What is UML? Discuss system modeling with UML.
- (b) What is the difference between unified process phase and unified process work flow?
- What is the significance of activity diagram? How will you draw an activity diagram, explain with the help of some example.
- (b) What is the difference between white box testing and black box testing? In which cases, the black box testing is preferred?
PTU M.Tech Paper 2012 Advance software Engineering