PTU M.Tech CSE IT Engineering Paper 2012 Advanced Software Engineering Punjab Technical University Exam 2012 Advanced Software Engineering Test September and March Question Paper Free Download Punjab Technical University Advanced Software Engineering Question Papers 2012 PTU M.Tech CSE IT Engineering Question Paper 2012 for all students Previous Year old Past Papers of PTU M.Tech CSE IT Engineering Paper 2012 Advanced Software Engineering Punjab Technical University September 2012 and March 2012 Exam M.Tech CSE IT Engineering Sample Model Question Papers Free Download PDF
Advanced Software Engineering
- QI) What are the essential characteristics of software engineering? How it is different from other engineering discipline such as house building and bridge design etc. Explain in detail the various phases in a software development project.
- Q2) (a) List and discuss the major quality requirements of a Software Requirement Specification (SRS) document.
- (b) What are the major uses of a requirement specification document? In what ways these uses affect the style and content of a requirement document.
- Q3) (a) Name the widely used software design methods and give a detailed sketch of data flow design method.
- (b) Explain the notion of coupling and cohesion in the context of structured design.
- Q4) (a) Define the term object oriented modeling. In this context, what does UML provide to designers? What it doesn’t provide. Discuss, what might the object modeling look like today if UML had not been developed.
- (b) What is difference between.
- (i) UML state diagrams and state transition diagrams.
- (ii) Sequence and collaboration diagrams.
PTU M.Tech CSE IT Engineering Paper 2012 Advanced Software Engineering