PTU BCA 1st Semester Paper 2012 System Analysis and Design Punjab Technical University Exam 2012 1st Sem System Analysis and Design Test September and March Question Paper Free Download Punjab Technical University System Analysis and Design Question Papers 2012 PTU BCA 1st Semester Question Paper 2012 for all students Previous Year old Past Papers of PTU BCA 1st Sem Paper 2012 System Analysis and Design Punjab Technical University September 2012 and March 2012 Exam BCA 1st Semester Sample Model Question Papers Free Download PDF
System Analysis and Design
2. What is Input design ‘? What are the various methods of input design ‘?
3. What is predominant investigation? What are the various flit fending techniques?
4. Draw a DFD for the banking system. Make your own assumption about the system.
5. What are the Documentation requirements for the system up to the design phase. Explain with example.
6. (a) Explain the management responsibility within the system process.
(b) Discuss how the Gantt (‘hart helps in Managua the system process.
7. Do a detailed analysis of Hotel Management System?
8. Explain maintenance and its types.
9. What is system ? Explain its characteristics and its element ?
10. Write a short note on
(a) System Design
(b) Stnicturecl English.
11. What is user interfce design of a system? Explain the various types of user interface for system.
12. Explain different phases of SDLC.
13. Write in detail about Master file, Transaction file, Backup file, Scratch file and Suspense file.
PTU BCA 1st Sem Paper 2012 System Analysis and Design