PTU BCA 1st Semester Paper 2012 Internet Application and java Punjab Technical University Exam 2012 1st Sem Internet Application and java Test September and March Question Paper Free Download Punjab Technical University Internet Application and java Question Papers 2012 PTU BCA 1st Semester Question Paper 2012 for all students Previous Year old Past Papers of PTU BCA 1st Sem Paper 2012 Internet Application and java Punjab Technical University September 2012 and March 2012 Exam BCA 1st Semester Sample Model Question Papers Free Download PDF
Internet Application and java
- List the various applications of internet.
- What is the difference between the ‘thr’ and ‘while’ loop in Java? Give their syntax also.
- Write a program in Java to find thesum of first ten natural number.
- Explain the compilation process of Java in detail.
- What is internet address? Explain the process of allocation of internet addresses.
- Who governs internet’? List various societies who are responsible for laying the guideline for internet users.
- Describe the complete life cycle of a thread.
- Describe the various forms of implementing interfaces. Give examples of
- Java code for each case.
- Discuss the steps involved in developing and running a local applet.
- What is a statement ? How do the Java statements differ from those of C’ and C++?
- Does Java support completely OOP concept! Justify your answer with help of example ‘?
- What is web browser? How do you locate information on the web?
PTU BCA 1st Sem Paper 2012 Internet Application and java