PTU B.Tech Mechanical 4th Semester Paper 2012 Numerical Methods in Engineering Punjab Technical University Exam 2012 4th Semester Numerical Methods in Engineering Test September and March Question Paper Free Download Punjab Technical University Numerical Methods in Engineering Question Papers 2012 PTU B.Tech Mechanical 4th Sem Question Paper 2012 for all students Previous Year old Past Papers of PTU B.Tech Mechanical 4th Semester Paper 2012 Numerical Methods in Engineering Punjab Technical University September 2012 and March 2012 Exam B.Tech Mechanical 4th Semester Sample Model Question Papers Free Download PDF
Numerical Methods in Engineering
- Define absolute error, relative error and percentage error in numerical methods by giving suitable examples.
- Find the first term of the series whose second and subsequent terms arc 8, 3. 0, -1, 0 by using forward difference method.
- Write down the scheme of Successive Approximation Method. (or Itcration Method) When does this method converge?
- If 2 he an Eigen value of a nonsingular square matrix A, then write down at least one Eigcn Value of each k’ and adj(A).
- Write down Simpson’s j,ç – rule for numerical integration, also mention its error.
- What arc normal equations for fitting a straight line)) = a + bx with the given data points
- State the condition, when Gauss elimination method to solve the system of equations AX = B will fail.
- When the general PDEA U + I3U + CU, + F(x. ‘, U, u, ui.) = 0 is said to be elliptic, parabolic and hyperbolic, whcre A, B and C are functions of x and v.
- State two differences between ‘Curve Fitting’ and ‘Intcrpolation’. What do you mean by Predictor — Corrector method.
PTU B.Tech Mechanical 4th Sem Paper 2012 Numerical Methods in Engineering