PTU B.Tech Mechanical 3rd Semester Paper 2012 Manufacturing Process Punjab Technical University Exam 2012 3rd Semester Manufacturing Process Test September and March Question Paper Free Download Punjab Technical University Manufacturing Process Question Papers 2012 PTU B.Tech Mechanical 3rd Sem Question Paper 2012 for all students Previous Year old Past Papers of PTU B.Tech Mechanical 3rd Semester Paper 2012 Manufacturing Process Punjab Technical University September 2012 and March 2012 Exam B.Tech Mechanical 3rd Semester Sample Model Question Papers Free Download PDF
- What are the effects of mold materials on fluid flow and heat transfer?
- Explain the difference between short and long freezing ranges.
- Explain importance of permeability of molding sand.
- Why can blind risers he smaller than open-top risers?
- What are similarities and difference between consumable and non consumable? Electrodes?
- Explain why some joints may have to be preheated prior to welding? Explain the draw backs of riser being too large and too small.
- Why does porosity have detrimental effects on mechanical properties of castings?
- Why is DC power supply generally used in Carbon arc welding’? How all arc obtained in arc welding’?
PTU B.Tech Mechanical 3rd Sem Paper 2012 Manufacturing Process