PTU B.Tech Mechanical 3rd Semester Paper 2012 Applied Thermodynamics Punjab Technical University Exam 2012 3rd Semester Applied Thermodynamics Test September and March Question Paper Free Download Punjab Technical University Applied Thermodynamics Question Papers 2012 PTU B.Tech Mechanical 3rd Sem Question Paper 2012 for all students Previous Year old Past Papers of PTU B.Tech Mechanical 3rd Semester Paper 2012 Applied Thermodynamics Punjab Technical University September 2012 and March 2012 Exam B.Tech Mechanical 3rd Semester Sample Model Question Papers Free Download PDF
- Discuss the main guiding principles in choosing a particular type of steam boiler’?
- What is function of Fusible plug, Explain its location?
- What is difference between Rankine Cycle and Modified Rankine cycle.
- How velocity of steam increases in convergent- divergent nozzles
- Explain the difference between impulse and Reaction turbines
- 0 Explain the degree of Reaction in steam turbine.
- Discuss the main functions of incorporating a condenser in an engine plant.
- What are sources of air leakage into the condenser. How its pressure is determined.
- What is function of Inter cooler used in reciprocating air compressor? Enlist CHOI icr mountings and accessories.
PTU B.Tech Mechanical 3rd Sem Paper 2012 Applied Thermodynamics