PTU B.Tech ECE 6th & 7th Semester Paper 2012 Cellular & Mobile Communication Punjab Technical University Exam 2012 6th & 7th Sem Cellular & Mobile Communication Test September and March Question Paper Free Download Punjab Technical University Cellular & Mobile Communication Question Papers 2012 PTU B.Tech ECE 6th & 7th Semester Question Paper 2012 for all students Previous Year old Past Papers of PTU B.Tech ECE 6th & 7th Sem Paper 2012 Cellular & Mobile Communication Punjab Technical University September 2012 and March 2012 Exam B.Tech ECE 6th & 7th Semester Sample Model Question Papers Free Download PDF
Cellular & Mobile Communication
- What are soft hand off’s? Whose typical feature it is?
- Define (I) Umbrella Cell (ii) Micro Cell.
- Which parameter do we need to be adjusted to avoid interference when cell splitting is done & why?
- What do you understand by blocking probability? Give its typical value.
- How is fading estimated? Give parameters to do the same.
- Comment on the prediction of foliage loss.
- Write relationships to express co-channel interference ratio when a transmitting antenna is placed at the centre of hexagonal cell then shifted to the edge or vertex of the same.
- Draw two tiers of cells pattern taking cluster size (or frequency reuse pattern) K = 7.
- Give broadly contrasts among the features of 2.5 G and 3 G
PTU B.Tech ECE 6th & 7th Sem Paper 2012 Cellular & Mobile Communication