PTU B.Tech Computer 4th Semester Paper 2012 Operating system Punjab Technical University Exam 2012 4th Sem Operating system Test September and March Question Paper Free Download Punjab Technical University Operating system Question Papers 2012 PTU B.Tech Computer 4th Semester Question Paper 2012 for all students Previous Year old Past Papers of PTU B.Tech Computer 4th Sem Paper 2012 Operating system Punjab Technical University September 2012 and March 2012 Exam B.Tech Computer 4th Semester Sample Model Question Papers Free Download PDF
- Explain the advantages of swapping.
- What is an interrupt? What happens when an interrupt occurs?
- Comments on the merits and demerits of bat files of MS DOS with comparison to batch processing.
- List the conditions under which memory allocation decisions can delay initiation or scheduling of a program.
- Comment on “There would be no need for linkers if all the programs are coded as self relocating programs”.
- What are different operating system services?
- What is page fault? Why does it occur?
- What is threading?
- What is the difference between cache memory and auxiliary memory?
- What are the shortcomings of FCFS scheduling policy?
PTU B.Tech Computer 4th Sem Paper 2012 Operating system