PTU B.Sc IT 1st Semester Paper 2012 RDBMS II Punjab Technical University Exam 2012 1st Sem RDBMS II Test September and March Question Paper Free Download Punjab Technical University RDBMS II Question Papers 2012 PTU B.Sc IT 1st Semester Question Paper 2012 for all students Previous Year old Past Papers of PTU B.Sc IT 1st Sem Paper 2012 RDBMS II Punjab Technical University September 2012 and March 2012 Exam B.Sc IT 1st Semester Sample Model Question Papers Free Download PDF
2. Give steps to create a procedure to print the Square root of a number entered fro iii the user.
3. Explain Six Layer Security available in SQL server?
4. Explain SQL Profiler, Query analyzer, Enterprise Manager, View in SQL Server 2000.
5. Differentiate User Defined Datatype vs. System Defined Datatype.
6. Explain BULK INSERT in detail?
7. What is index ? Explain Index Architecture in detail’? Give syntax to create a index using t-sql statement.
8. (a) What are the main clauses of a SELECT statement?
(b) Write sql query for retrieving employee names from employee table who are having salary greater than 5000 without using where clause ?
9. What is an index ? What types of indexes are available in SQL Server
10. What are triggers ‘? What are the different types of triggers in SQL Server2000?
11. Differentiate between sub query and correlated sub query; give use of correlated sub queries
12. (a) What is the difference between HAVING clause and the WHERE clause 7
(b) Can a stored procedure call itself (recursive). If yes what level and can it be controlled.
13. (a) Using query analyzer, iiame 3 ways you can get an accurate count of the number of records in a table ?
(b) What is the difference between Inner join and fill outer join in terms of the Number of rows returned ?
PTU B.Sc IT 1st Sem Paper 2012 RDBMS II