PTU B.Sc IT 1st Semester Paper 2012 Programming in C++ Punjab Technical University Exam 2012 1st Sem Programming in C++ Test September and March Question Paper Free Download Punjab Technical University Programming in C++ Question Papers 2012 PTU B.Sc IT 1st Semester Question Paper 2012 for all students Previous Year old Past Papers of PTU B.Sc IT 1st Sem Paper 2012 Programming in C++ Punjab Technical University September 2012 and March 2012 Exam B.Sc IT 1st Semester Sample Model Question Papers Free Download PDF
Programming in C++
2. Discuss different features of an object oriented language.
3. Write a program to define a class named Shape to represent a geometrical shape. Define subclasses as Triangle, Circle, Rectangle and Square and override super class method to calculate area of a given shape.
4. Differentiate between pass by value and pass by reference with the help of an example.
5. Write a short note on abstract class.
6. What is a storage class? Discuss various storage classes in C++.
7. What is the use of static members of a class? Discuss with example.
8. What is a constructor’? What is its use? What is a default constructor’?
9. Write a program to sort an array of integers in ascending order.
10. What are different data types available in C++? Give example for each.
11. Write a program to find the Ntli prime number where N is input by the ii ser.
12. Write a program in C++ to copy the contents of one file into other.
1 3. What is recursion ‘? Write a program to find the GCD of two numbers using recursion.
PTU B.Sc IT 1st Sem Paper 2012 Programming in C++