PTU B.Sc IT 1st Semester Paper 2012 Digital Electronics Fundamentals Punjab Technical University Exam 2012 1st Sem Digital Electronics Fundamentals Test September and March Question Paper Free Download Punjab Technical University Digital Electronics Fundamentals Question Papers 2012 PTU B.Sc IT 1st Semester Question Paper 2012 for all students Previous Year old Past Papers of PTU B.Sc IT 1st Sem Paper 2012 Digital Electronics Fundamentals Punjab Technical University September 2012 and March 2012 Exam B.Sc IT 1st Semester Sample Model Question Papers Free Download PDF
Digital Electronics Fundamentals
2. What are the applications of hexadecimal system ? Convert the octal number 367 to binary and hexadecimal form
3. What is 2’s complement representation of negative numbers ? What is its importance ?
4. State the De Morgan’s Theorems. Draw the truth tables and equivalent logic circuits.
5. Simplify the expression Z = AB + AC+ ABC (AB + C). Implement using minimum number of NAND gates.
6. Convert the given expression in canonical SOP form Y = AC + AB + BC
7. Simplify the function using Karnaugh map
F = m(02,4,7,8,i3,l4)
8. Implement XOR gate using only NAND gates. What are its applications?
9. Draw the logic diagram of fill adder. Discuss its working.
10. What is the difference between a decoder and a demultiplexer’? Draw the logic diagram of 1 to 8 decoder.
11. Implement the following function using 3 to 8 decoder
f(ABC) = m(0,1.457)
12. What is the difference between level and edge triggering? Explain the working of master slave J-K flip flop.
1 3. What are the various types of ROMs ? Discuss their relative advantages and disadvantages.
PTU B.Sc IT 1st Sem Paper 2012 Digital Electronics Fundamentals