PTU B.Sc IT 1st Semester Paper 2012 Data Structures through C Punjab Technical University Exam 2012 1st Sem Data Structures through C Test September and March Question Paper Free Download Punjab Technical University Data Structures through C Question Papers 2012 PTU B.Sc IT 1st Semester Question Paper 2012 for all students Previous Year old Past Papers of PTU B.Sc IT 1st Sem Paper 2012 Data Structures through C Punjab Technical University September 2012 and March 2012 Exam B.Sc IT 1st Semester Sample Model Question Papers Free Download PDF
Data Structures through C
2. List and explain different methods of initialization of an array?
3. What is special use of pointers in functions? Differentiate between call by value and call by reference 7
4. What is the colicept of dynamic memory allocation’? Explain.
5. Write an algorithm for creation and insertion of elements into a sorted linked list 7
6. Defrne the term queue. List out all basic operations that can be performed in queue.
7. Explain the difference between linear and non-linear Data Structures.
8. What is meant by available stack and garbage collection? Explain’?
9. Discuss the data structure STACK and write code in any programming language of your choice for implementing a stack in an array?
10. Construct a biiiary search tree for the given list of 9 integers and delete the node accommodating 56 from the tree.
56, 34, 78, 23, 34, 59, 35, 12, 46
11. What do you understand by sorting algorithm? List different classitications of sorting algoritluns ?
12. Discuss the process of binary search. Develop a function in C++ to perfonn the same ?
13. If you are asked to select one of the bubble sort and selection sort to sort the given elements, which oiie do you prefer 7 Justit briefly.
PTU B.Sc IT 1st Sem Paper 2012 Data Structures through C