NIOS Class 12th Mathematics Question Paper 2013, NIOS Senior Secondary Class 12th (XII) 2013 Mathematics Question Paper NIOS Class XII Mathematics Question Paper 2013 Senior Secondary Students Free Download NIOS 12th – XII Mathematics Model Question Paper for Students with Answers and Solution 2013 NIOS Board Exam Papers for Class 12 (XII) std NIOS 2013 Sample Mathematics Question Bank with Full Details
Maximum Price – 100
Time – 3 Hours
1. How many numbers greater than 4000 can be formed with the digits 2,3,4,5 and 6
when no digit is repeated ?
2. Determine whether the function f(x)=X3
3. Find the equation of the line which makes equal intercepts on both axes and
passes through the point (4,3).
4. Show that among rectangles of given area, the square has the least perimeter.
5. 2+22+222+…………….. to n terms
NIOS 12th Mathematics Question Paper 2013 Free Download for Senior Secondary NIOS 2013 Exam Sample Model Paper