NIOS Class 12th Geography Question Paper 2013, NIOS Senior Secondary Class 12th (XII) 2013 Geography Question Paper NIOS Class XII Geography Question Paper 2013 Senior Secondary Students Free Download NIOS 12th – XII Geography Model Question Paper for Students with Answers and Solution 2013 NIOS Board Exam Papers for Class 12 (XII) std NIOS 2013 Sample Geography Question Bank with Full Details
Maximum Marks – 80
time – 3 Hours
1. What is a delta? Write four favorable conditions for the formation of the delta.
2. What is black soil? Write any four characteristics of black soil.
3. What are artificial satellites? Explain any four points with reference to their importance.
4. Distinguish between folding and faulting by stating any three distinctive points of each.
5. Explain any three methods of mineral conservation.
6. Explain any three factors responsible for the development of iron and steel industry in Durgapur.
NIOS 12th Geography Question Paper 2013 Free Download for Senior Secondary NIOS 2013 Exam Sample Model Paper