NIOS Class 12th Chemistry Question Paper 2013, NIOS Senior Secondary Class 12th (XII) 2013 Chemistry Question Paper NIOS Class XII Chemistry Question Paper 2013 Senior Secondary Students Free Download NIOS 12th – XII Chemistry Model Question Paper for Students with Answers and Solution 2013 NIOS Board Exam Papers for Class 12 (XII) std NIOS 2013 Sample Chemistry Question Bank with Full Details
Maximum Price – 80
Time – 3 Hours
1. Why do molecular crystals have how low melting point?
2. Clotting of blood occurs when a dilute solution of ferric chloride is applied to it. Why?
3. Define the term ‘internal energy of a system?
4. At what stage does a reaction reach the equilibrium state?
5. Define an acid according to Bronsted-Lowry theory?
6. Why does fluorine have lower electron affinity than chlorine?
NIOS 12th Chemistry Question Paper 2013 Free Download for Senior Secondary NIOS 2013 Exam Sample Model Paper