NIOS Class 12th Accountancy Question Paper 2013, NIOS Senior Secondary Class 12th (XII) 2013 Accountancy Question Paper NIOS Class XII Accountancy Question Paper 2013 Senior Secondary Students Free Download NIOS 12th – XII Accountancy Model Question Paper for Students with Answers and Solution 2013 NIOS Board Exam Papers for Class 12 (XII) std NIOS 2013 Sample Accountancy Question Bank with Full Details
Maximum Marks – 100
Time – 3 Hourse
1. Explain the term ‘Current Assests’ and give two examples
2. State the meaning of Ledger
3. When is there a favourable bank balance and when is there an unfavourable bank balance as per Cash Book and as per Pass Book?
4. Define the following terms giving one example each
(a) Capital Expenditure
(b) Revenue Expenditure
5. The representatives of the deceased partners are expected to bear certain amounts. What are those amounts? Explain.
NIOS 12th Accountancy Question Paper 2013 Free Download for Senior Secondary NIOS 2013 Exam Sample Model Paper