NIOS Class 10th Science & Technology Question Paper 2013, NIOS Secondary Class 10th (X) 2013 Science & Technology Question Paper NIOS Class X Science & Technology Question Paper 2013 Secondary Students Free Download NIOS 10th – X Science & Technology Model Question Paper for Students with Answers and Solution 2013 NIOS Board Exam Papers for Class 10 (X) std NIOS 2013 Sample Science & Technology Question Bank with Full Details
Science & Technology
Maximum Marks – 85
Time – 2.30 Hrous
1. Which of the following is a non-communicable disease?
(A) Typhoid (B) Marasmus
(C) Ring Worm (D) Hepatitis
2. Which of the following statements is not correct?
(A) First dose of DPT vaccine should be given to new born child between
(B) First dose of tetanus toxoid should be given to pregnant mother between
(C) Tuberculosis vaccine should be given to new born child between 12-18 months
(D) Polio booster dose (oral) should be given to new born child between 18-24 months.
3. In hilly areas water pipes sometimes burst during extremely cold winter because
(A) Water pipe cracks at very low temperature
(B) Water pipe contracts due to decrease in its temperature
(C) Water in pipe expands when cooled from 4°C to 0°C
(D) Water in pipe expands on freezing into ice.
4. German silver used for ornamental work is
(A) Silver manufactured in Germany
(B) Composed of copper, zinc and nickel
(C) Composed of copper, aluminium and magnesium
(D) Composed of silver, copper and aluminium.
5. A patient is suffering from bacterial infection of throat. Which one of the following medicines is most suitable for his treatment?
(A) Omeprazole (B) Analgin
(C) Novocain (D) Ampicillin
NIOS 10th Science & Technology Question Paper 2013 Free Download For Secondary NIOS 2013 Exam Sample Model Paper