NIOS Class 10th Economics Question Paper 2013, NIOS Secondary Class 10th (X) 2013 Economics Question Paper NIOS Class X Economics Question Paper 2013 Secondary Students Free Download NIOS 10th – X Economics Model Question Paper for Students with Answers and Solution 2013 NIOS Board Exam Papers for Class 10 (X) std NIOS 2013 Sample Economics Question Bank with Full Details
Maximum Marks – 100
Time – 3 Hours
1. Which one of the following statements is correct ?
(A) Future wants are more important than present wants.
(B) Human wants are unlimited.
(C) Each particular want is not satiable.
(D) We have unlimited resources to satisfy our wants.
2. Who produces goods like cement, fertilizers and automobiles ?
(A) Large Scale industries (B) Small Scale industries
(C.) Ancillary industries (D) Cottage industries
3. An economic problem arises, because :
(A) Human wants are unlimited (B) Resources are scarce
(C) Resources have alternative uses (D) All of the above
4. Which one of the following is a non-economic factor affecting distribution of
goods and services ?
(A) Purchasing power (B) Existence of market
(C) Government intervention (D) Political stability
5. Those who buy goods and services for satisfying their wants are categorized as
(A) Firms (B) Producers
(C) Households (D) Farmers
6. Which one of the following producing units come under primary sector ?
(A) Construction (B) Manufacturing
(C) Trade (D) Cultivation
NIOS 10th Economics Question Paper 2013 Free Download For Secondary NIOS 2013 Exam Sample Model Paper