JKBOSE Jammu Division 9th Social Science Question Paper 2008 Free Download
JKBOSE Jammu Division Class 9th Social Science Question Paper 2008, JKBOSE Jammu Division Delhi Class 9th (IX) 2008 Social Science Question Paper JKBOSE Jammu Division Class IX Social Science Question Paper 2008 outside Delhi Students Free Download JKBOSE Jammu Division 9th – IX Social Science Question Paper for Foreign Students with Answers and Solution 2008 JKBOSE Jammu Division Board Exam Papers for Class 9th (IX) std JKBOSE Jammu Division 2008 Social Science Question Bank with Full Details.
Time : 3 Hours
Maximum Marks : 80
1. How many persons were there in the entire tribe of Quraish at the time of the rise of Islam, who could write?
2. Vasco da Gama reached Calicut in India in:
(a) 1498 A.D.
(b) 1499 AD.
(c) 1500 AD.
(d) 1501 AD.
3. The Industrial Revolution began in England in :
(a) 1750 AD.
(b) 1760 A.D.
(c) 1770 AD.
(d) 1780 AD.
4. Who is the Chairman of Rajya Sabha?
(c) Prime Minister
5. What is the term of the Lok Sabha ?
(a) 3 years
(b) 4 years
(c) 5 years
(d) 6 years
Similar Pages ………
JKBOSE Question Papers 2014 Previous Year Old PapersPunjab Technical University Exam Last 10 Years Sample Model Question Bank Free