Jharkhand Board 12th Chemistry Set I Model Papers 2014 Free Download
Jharkhand Board Class 12th Chemistry Set I Model Papers 2014, Jharkhand Board Class 12th (XII) 2014 Chemistry Set I Model Papers Jharkhand Board Class XII Chemistry Set I Model Papers 2014 outside Jharkhand Students Free Download Jharkhand Board 12th – XII Chemistry Set I Model Papers for Foreign Students with Answers and Solution 2014 Jharkhand Board Exam Papers for Class 12 (XII) std Jharkhand Board 2014 Chemistry Set I Question Bank with Full Details
Chemistry Set I
Time : 3 Hours
Maximum Marks : 70
1. What is the coordination number in a close packed structure.
A. 12 B. 6
C. 8 D. 4
2. What is the order of a reaction if the rate law equation is Rate = K[a] b [B]2
A. p/q B. p – q
C. p + q D. None of these
3. To which colloidal system does milk belong?
(a) Aerosol (b) Foam
(c) emulsion (d) sol (colloidal suspension)
4. Which of the following is an optically active compound.
(a) n-butyl bromide (b) sec-butyl bromide
(c) iso-butyl bromide (d) tert-butyl bromide
5. Number of naturally occurring amino acids is
(a) 16 (b) 7
(c) 20 (d) 12
Similar Pages ………
Jharkhand Academic Council Model Papers 2014 Previous Year Old Papers Jharkhand Academic Council Exam Last 10 Years Sample Model Question Bank Free