Jharkhand Board 12th Botany Set-I Model Papers 2014 Free Download
Jharkhand Board Class 12th Botany Set-I Model Papers 2014, Jharkhand Board Class 12th (XII) 2014 Botany Set-I Model Papers Jharkhand Board Class XII Botany Set-I Model Papers 2014 outside Jharkhand Students Free Download Jharkhand Board 12th – XII Botany Set-I Model Papers for Foreign Students with Answers and Solution 2014 Jharkhand Board Exam Papers for Class 12 (XII) std Jharkhand Board 2014 Botany Set-I Question Bank with Full Details.
Time : 1 1/2 Hours
Full Marks : 35
Pass Marks : 11 1/2
1. A flower consisting of both the androecium and gynoecium is called:
(a) Incomplete (b) Complete
(c) Perfect (d) Monochlamydae
2. Which pall of the flower is the source of ‘saffron’/ kesar of zafran is obtained?
(a) Style (b) Stigma
(c) Petals (d) Pedicel
3. A DNA ,molecule consisting of both strands radio labeled with 15N is allowed to replicate for there generation in normal nitrogen, how many of the daughter molecule will be radio active?
(a) One (b) Two
(c) Four (d) Eight
4. In human the inheritance of which of the following characters is both an example of co-dominance and multiple alleles?
(a) Color blindness (b) Hemophilia
(c) A. B and O blood Group (d) Cystic fibrosis
5. The mole percentage of adenine in a double stranded DNA was 30 percent, what will the mole percentage of cytosine in the molecule?
(a) 10 (b) 20
(c) 30 (d) 60
Similar Pages ………
Jharkhand Academic Council Model Papers 2014 Previous Year Old Papers Jharkhand Academic Council Exam Last 10 Years Sample Model Question Bank Free