Gujarat University L.L.B Constitutional History of India Paper 2012 Gujarat University Exam 2012 Test Question Paper Free Download Gujarat University Question Papers 2012 Gujarat University L.L.B Constitutional History of India Question Paper 2012 for all students Previous Year old Past Papers of Gujarat University L.L.B Constitutional History of India Paper 2012 Gujarat University Exam L.L.B Constitutional History of India Sample Model Question Papers Free Download PDF
Constitutional History of India
- Whose fundamental rights under article 19 are guaranteed ‘? Discuss restrictions on such rights.
- Is Constitution of India federal in nature ?
- Discuss in details directive principles of State.
- Discuss about fundamental duties.
- Compare and contrast powers of High Court and Supreme Court under articles 226 and 32 of Constitution of India.
- Discuss equality of law and equal protection of law under article 14 of the Constitution.
- Are the courts empowered to adjudicate on the validity of Constitutional amendment ? Discuss with respect to article 368 of Constitution.
- Discus with case laws on ‘life’ and ‘personal liberty’ tinder article 21 of the Constitution. (1) Legal status of preamble iii Constitution. (2) Election Commission
- Salient feature of the Constitution of India.
Discuss any two : (15)
(1) Maneka Gandhi V. Union of India.
(2) A.D.M. Jabalpur V. Shivkant Shukia.
(3) Keshvanand Bliarti V. State of Kerala.
(4) S. R. Bomai V. Union of India.
(5) D. K. Basu V. State of West Bengal.
Gujarat University L.L.B Constitutional History of India Question Paper 2012 3rd year