GSHSEB 12th Physics Question Paper March 2009 Free Download
GSHSEB Class 12th Physics Question Paper March 2009, GSHSEB Delhi Class 12th (XII) March 2009 Physics Question Paper GSHSEB Class XII Physics Question Paper March 2009 outside Delhi Students Free Download GSHSEB 12th – XII Physics Question Paper for Foreign Students with Answers and Solution March 2009 GSHSEB Board Exam Papers for Class 12 (XII) std GSHSEB March 2009 Physics Question Bank with Full Details.
Time : 3 Hours
Maximum Marks : 100
1. If the speed of a particle moving through a magnetic field is decreased, then the radius of curvature of its trajectory will………
(A) Decrease (B) Increase
(C) Not change (D) Become half
2. A ray of light is incident normally on the surface of an equilateral Prism made of material of refractive index 1.5, so angle of deviation is………….
(A) 300 (B) 450
(C) 600 (D) 750
3. In Young’s experiment, the distance between two slits is halved and the distance between the screen and the slit is doubled. The width of the fringe………
(A) remain the same (B) becomes half
(C) becomes double (D) becomes four times
4. If the height of transmission tower is halved, then the region covered by this transmitter………
(A) becomes four times (B) becomes one fourth
(C) becomes halved (D) becomes double
5. State the law of conservation of electric charge.
State the superposition principle for forces between more than two charges.
Similar Pages ………
GSHSEB Question Papers 2014 Previous Year Old PapersPunjab Technical University Exam Last 10 Years Sample Model Question Bank Free