GSHSEB 12th Physics Question Paper March 2008 Free Download
GSHSEB Class 12th Physics Question Paper March 2008, GSHSEB Delhi Class 12th (XII) March 2008 Physics Question Paper GSHSEB Class XII Physics Question Paper March 2008 outside Delhi Students Free Download GSHSEB 12th – XII Physics Question Paper for Foreign Students with Answers and Solution March 2008 GSHSEB Board Exam Papers for Class 12 (XII) std GSHSEB March 2008 Physics Question Bank with Full Details.
Time : 3 Hours
Maximum Marks : 100
1. If hot junction is made cold and the cold junction is made hot the……..
(A) direction of e.m.f. does not change.
(B) direction of current gets reversed.
(C) direction of current does not change.
(D) current is not obtained.
2. The speed of charged particle in a Cyclotron is independent of……..
(A) its mass. (B) its charge.
(C) its linear speed. (D) magnetic field
3. Which of the following phenomenon is not possible for Sound?
(A) Interference (B) Diffraction
(C) Polarization (D) Reflection
4. The total electric charge on an electric dipole is zero, but its electric field is not zero. Why?
5. State Gauss’s theorem.
6. What is called Polar dielectric?
Similar Pages ………
GSHSEB Question Papers 2014 Previous Year Old PapersPunjab Technical University Exam Last 10 Years Sample Model Question Bank Free