GSHSEB 12th Physics Question Paper July 2009 Free Download
GSHSEB Class 12th Physics Question Paper July 2009, GSHSEB Delhi Class 12th (XII) July 2009 Physics Question Paper GSHSEB Class XII Physics Question Paper July 2009 outside Delhi Students Free Download GSHSEB 12th – XII Physics Question Paper for Foreign Students with Answers and Solution July 2009 GSHSEB Board Exam Papers for Class 12 (XII) std GSHSEB July 2009 Physics Question Bank with Full Details.
Time : 3 Hours
Maximum Marks : 100
1. The self inductance of a coil of 600 turns and some radius is 108 mH. Then the self inductance of an identical coil having 500 turns will be……… mH.
(A) 90 (B) 75
(C) 155 (D) 130
2. Half life of a radioactive element is 5 min. In 20 min, the………… % of the substance will remain undecayed.
(A) 25 (B) 75
(C) 93.75 (D) 6.25
3. What is the minimum number of geo-stationary satellites needed to establish communication over entire surface of the Earth?
(A) 2 (B) 3
(C) 6 (D) 4
4. The emitter junction of the CE transistor amplifier is ………… biased while the collector junction is………biased.
(A) Reverse, forward (B) Forward, forward
(C) Reverse, reverse (D) Forward, reverse.
5. Why does the current flowing through a super conductor sustain over a long time interval?
What is Conductance?
Similar Pages ………
GSHSEB Question Papers 2014 Previous Year Old PapersPunjab Technical University Exam Last 10 Years Sample Model Question Bank Free