GSHSEB 12th Physics Question Paper July 2008 Free Download
GSHSEB Class 12th Physics Question Paper July 2008, GSHSEB Delhi Class 12th (XII) July 2008 Physics Question Paper GSHSEB Class XII Physics Question Paper July 2008 outside Delhi Students Free Download GSHSEB 12th – XII Physics Question Paper for Foreign Students with Answers and Solution July 2008 GSHSEB Board Exam Papers for Class 12 (XII) std GSHSEB July 2008 Physics Question Bank with Full Details.
Time : 3 Hours
Maximum Marks : 100
1. A parallel plate capacitor is charged. A dielectric slab is introduced in it. The………. will remain constant amongst the following options.
(A) Capacitance (B) Charge
(C) Energy (D) Potential difference
2. If…………is stationary, no magnetic force acts on it.
(A) a coil carrying current (B) Magnetic dipole
(C) an electric dipole (D) a straight conductor carrying current
3. What is magnetisation intensity for vacuum?
(A) Positive (B) Negative
(C) Zero (D) Infinity
4. According to Maxwell, a changing electric field produces………. .
(A) Electric current (B) Magnetic field
(C) emf (D) Radiation pressure
5. Focal length of the lens of the eye is changed by……….
(A) Retina (B) Ciliary muscles
(C) Cornea (D) Crystalline lens
Similar Pages ………
GSHSEB Question Papers 2014 Previous Year Old PapersPunjab Technical University Exam Last 10 Years Sample Model Question Bank Free