GSHSEB 12th Physics Question Paper July 2006 Free Download
GSHSEB Class 12th Physics Question Paper July 2006, GSHSEB Delhi Class 12th (XII) July 2006 Physics Question Paper GSHSEB Class XII Physics Question Paper July 2006 outside Delhi Students Free Download GSHSEB 12th – XII Physics Question Paper for Foreign Students with Answers and Solution July 2006 GSHSEB Board Exam Papers for Class 12 (XII) std GSHSEB July 2006 Physics Question Bank with Full Details.
Time : 3 Hours
Maximum Marks : 100
1. Radii of curvature of both the sides of convex lens are 15 cm. If the refractive index of the material of the lens is 1.5. It’s focal length in air is…………
a) 20 cm b) 10 cm
c) 30 cm d) 15 cm
2. If the height of a TV transmitter tower is doubled, then the region
covered by this transmitter…………
a) becomes four times b) becomes three times
c) becomes doubles d) no change
3. For efficient transmission of a 100 MHz frequency wave, the minimum
length of an antenna should be…………
a) 3/4 m b) l0 m
c) l00 m d) 3 m
4. Why a small soft iron cylindrical core is placed in galvanometer?
5. State the Gauss’s law for magnetism.
Similar Pages ………
GSHSEB Question Papers 2014 Previous Year Old PapersPunjab Technical University Exam Last 10 Years Sample Model Question Bank Free