GSHSEB 12th Math’s Question Paper March 2008 Free Download
GSHSEB Class 12th Math’s Question Paper March 2008, GSHSEB Delhi Class 12th (XII) March 2008 Math’s Question Paper GSHSEB Class XII Math’s Question Paper March 2008 outside Delhi Students Free Download GSHSEB 12th – XII Math’s Question Paper for Foreign Students with Answers and Solution March 2008 GSHSEB Board Exam Papers for Class 12 (XII) std GSHSEB March 2008 Math’s Question Bank with Full Details.
Time : 3 Hours
Maximum Marks : 100
1. A stone falls from a tower of height 40 m. What will be its velocity, when it reaches on the land?
(A) 14 m/s (B) 28 m/s
(C) 2l m/s (D) 7 m/s
2. Find the point A on the X-axis which is at the distance of 5 units from point B(2, -3).
3. Obtain the equation of a circle which touches the X-axis, given that the equations of lines containing two of the diameters of the circle are
3x-2y-5= 0 and x+y-5 = 0.
4. Find the focus of a Parabola y2+ 6y-2x + 5 = 0.
5. The equations of the asymptotes of Hyperbola are 3x + 4y =2 and 4x – 3y = 2. Find the eccentricity.
Similar Pages ………
GSHSEB Question Papers 2014 Previous Year Old PapersPunjab Technical University Exam Last 10 Years Sample Model Question Bank Free