GSHSEB 12th Math’s Question Paper July 2006 Free Download
GSHSEB Class 12th Math’s Question Paper July 2006, GSHSEB Delhi Class 12th (XII) July 2006 Math’s Question Paper GSHSEB Class XII Math’s Question Paper July 2006 outside Delhi Students Free Download GSHSEB 12th – XII Math’s Question Paper for Foreign Students with Answers and Solution July 2006 GSHSEB Board Exam Papers for Class 12 (XII) std GSHSEB July 2006 Math’s Question Bank with Full Details.
Time : 3 Hours
Maximum Marks : 100
1. Prove by using slopes that A (12, 8), B (-2, 6), C (6, 0) are the vertices of a right triangle.
2. For the parabola x2 = 12y find the area of the triangle whose vertices are the vertex of the parabola and two-end points its latus-rectum.
3. If the equation 3x2 + (3 – p)xy + qy2 – 2px = 8pq represents a circle, find p and q. Also determine the centre and radius of the circle.
4. The population of a city increases at the rate of 3% per year. How many years will take to double the population?
5. In which interval the function f(x) = 5x3 – 15x2 – 120x + 3 is increasing and in which it is decreasing?
Similar Pages ………
GSHSEB Question Papers 2014 Previous Year Old PapersPunjab Technical University Exam Last 10 Years Sample Model Question Bank Free